Dr. Nutan Jain
Dr. Nutan Jain is a world-renowned and one of the best Gynae Laparoscopic Surgeons in India. Dr Nutan is also an accomplished trainer to many other gynaecologists in India and abroad. After completing her post-graduation in gynaecology in the year 1983 she did training in Ultrasonography from Singapore in 1985. For the last 36 years, she has treated close to half a million patients and has done more than four hundred thousand Gynae surgeries and procedures with the best results. Dr Nutan Jain heads the department of Gynaecology, IVF, and Laparoscopic Surgery at Vardhman Hospital, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh. Dr Jain is the guiding force for the team of a gynaecologist, IVF specialist and laparoscopic surgeons at Vardhman Hospital, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh.
She has blossomed her career in Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries and achieved not only National but International fame. Her books on Laparoscopic Surgery, are world-renowned texts on the subject. They have been further translated into Spanish and Chinese language and are marketed worldwide by Jaypee, India, and McGraw-Hill, USA. She is the Board Member of the International Society (ISGE) elected in 2005 in London. She was also nominated for the Board of Trustees of American Association (AAGL) to represent Asia-Pacific.
- Worked with Dr. M.A. Bruhat in Clermont Ferrand France, at Polyclinique De L'Hotel Dieu G.E.G.O. as on observer in Dept of Advance Endoscopic Surgery and participated in European University Diploma course in Endoscopic Surgery from 21 to 26th, November'2000).
- Advance Ultrasound Training 14th -21st Noivember’2001 under SSR Foundation Singapore with Dr. C.Anand Kumar Deputy Secretary-General AOFOG and Chairman, Distance Learning Programme AOFOG.
- Advanced infertility management training at SYDNEY IVF, Australia under DR ROBERT JENSON & ROSEMARY CULLINAN, in May 2002.
- Trained in advanced Laparoscopic Microsurgery at Milwaukee, USA, with Dr. Charles Koh and Dr. Grace Janik.
- Advanced Endoscopic Surgery training esp Pelvic Floor Repair at St. Georges Hospital SYDNEY with Dr. Greg Cario, in May 2002.
- Pelvic Floor Repair training at Chattanooga, under Dr. C. Y. Liu November 2002.
- Advances in Pelvic Floor Repair at Atlanta, USA, with Dr. Robert Moore and Dr. John Miklos in November’2004.
Memberships & Fellowships
- Life member of WFUMB ( World Federation of Ultrasound in Medicine & Biology).
- Member of American Society For Reproductive Medicine.
- Member of International Society For Gynaecologic Endoscopy (ISGE).
- Life member of FIGO.
- Member of All American Gynaecological Laparoscopists (AAGL).
- Fellow Of Indian College Of Obstetrics & Gynaecology (FICOG).
- Fellow Of Indian College Of Maternal & Child Health (FICMCH).
- Accredited by American Association of Gynaecological Laparoscopists in advance Endoscopy & Hysteroscopy.
Education & Training
- MBBS from GVSM Medical College, Kanpur
- MD(OBG) from GVSM Medical College, Kanpur in the year 1983
- Did training in Laprohysteroscopy from Royal Free Hospital London.
- Did extensive Laproscopic training at Texas Medi Tech University, USA.
- Worked with Doctor James H. Dorsy at GBMC, Batlimore, USA.
- Worked with Dr Jacques Donnez, University St Luc Hospital, Belgium.
- Worked with Janiell Dorsett, Lubbock, Texas, USA as observer in IVF/ Infertility.
- Laparoscopic Hystrectomy
- Laparscopic Myomectomy
- Uterine Fibroids
- Ovarian Cyst Surgery
- Infertility Management
- Normal & Caesarian Delivery
- Women Sexual Problems
- Uterus Prolapse
- Vaginal Prolapse