Dr. Siddhant Jain is a young and dynamic arthroscopic surgeon practicing at Vardhman Hospital, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh. Dr. Siddhant is trained in arthroscopic surgeries for all joints that include knee, shoulder, elbow, and for labral tear of hip.
Dr. Siddhant Jain specializes in arthroscopic surgeries. He is an expert in treating patients with sports injuries. He uses the best international guidelines and protocols to treat sports injury which includes a perfect mix of medical management, physiotherapy, and surgery. A thorough professional with a focus on ethical practice Dr. Jain is one of the very few Orthopaedic surgeons specializing exclusively in arthroscopic surgeries.
- Consultant Orthopaedic and Arthroscopic Surgeon at Vardhman Hospital, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Consultant Orthopaedic and Arthroscopic Surgeon at Sancheti Hospital, Pune, India.
Memberships & Conferences
- Member of AO Foundation
- Member of Indian Medical Association
Education & Training
- MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India
- MS(Orthopaedics) from Sancheti Hospital, Pune, India
- Arthroscopic Surgery for ACL PCL Repair
- Meniscal Tear Repair
- Hip Joint Laberal Tear Repair
- Shoulder Arthroscopy
- Ligament Tear Surgery
- Sports Injury Treatment
Awards & Recognition
- Received many awards and accolades on both the national and international forum for the excellent work done in the field of arthroscopy.