Dr. Anubhav Jain
Dr. Anubhav Jain is a talented second-generation orthopedic and joint replacement surgeon. Dr. Jain is trained in performing all joint replacement surgeries, arthroscopic surgeries, and trauma surgeries. Apart from being a joint replacement surgeon of the highest standard, Dr. Anubhav Jain is also experienced in the medical management of patients with joint pain.
After graduating from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, which is considered as one of the best medical colleges in India, he went on to do post-graduation in Orthopaedics from Sancheti Hospital, Pune, one of the widely recognized hospital and colleges for orthopedic and joint replacement in India. Currently, Dr. Anubhav Jain is working as the orthopedic and joint replacement surgeon at Vardhman Hospital, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh.
Memberships & Conferences
- Member of AO Foundation
- Member of Indian Medical Association
Education & Training
- MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi, India
- MS(Orthopaedics) from Sancheti Hospital, Pune, India
- Consultant Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon at Vardhman Hospital, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh
- Consultant Orthopaedic and Joint Replacement Surgeon at Sancheti Hospital, Pune, India
- Knee Replacement Surgery
- Hip Replacement Surgery
- Complex Ortho Trauma
- Revision Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery for ACL/PCL Repair