Dr Dilip Pal is a world renowned orthopaedic surgeon working at Lubbock USA. He is a visiting orthpaedic surgeon at Vardhman Hospital. Moretha a visiting faculty at the hospital he is a mentor and guide for the team of orthopaedicsurgeon at hospital in Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh. Dr Pal visits the hospital twice a year and the visits are mostly to discuss difficult cases and technological as well as technical upgrades happening around the world.
Dr Pal is a graduate from Patna Medical College and then went to do his higher studies including internship from USA.
Memberships & Conferences
- Member of Americal Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow of American College Surgeons Fellow.
Education & Training
- MBBS from Patna Medical College, Patna
- Internship from Highland Park General Hospital, USA
- Residency from Albert Einstein Healthcare Network, USA
- Residency in General Surgery from Akron City Hospital, USA
- More than 25 years of experience in the field of orthopaedic and joint replacement surgery
Awards & Recognition
- Received honors and accolades from various institutes in USA