Dr J Maheshwari
Dr. J Maheshwari is very senior arthroscopic surgeon in India. He is a visiting arthroscopic surgeon at Vardhman Hospital, Muzaffarnagar, Uttar Pradesh. Dr Maheshwari has more than 35 years of experience in arhtorscopic surgeries of all joints. His keen interest in complex arthroscopic surgeries of shoulder like bankart repair.
Dr. Maheshwari is a graduate and post graduate from the most prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi. He was previously working as additional director orthopaedics at All India Institute of Medical Sciences.
Memberships & Conferences
- Past President, Delhi Orthopaedic Association
- President, Shoulder Society of India
Education & Training
- MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- MS(Orthopaedics) from All India Institute of Medical Sceinces (AIIMS)
- Director Orthopaedics at Max Hospital, New Delhi, India
- Additional Director Orthoapedics, All India Institue of Medical Sceinces, New Delhi.
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Sports Injury
- Shoulder Rotator Cuff Injury
- Arthroscopic Bankart Repair
- Arthroscopic Surgery for ACL PCL Repair
Awards & Recognition
- Acclaimed teacher, regular invited speaker at the knee and shoulder related conferences across India & South-East Asia.